
We are finally home! We had a WONDERFUL trip, but I highly recommend flying, as it is a LONG DRIVE! But, we survived. Evan was great on the ride there and back and seeing his face when he experienced it all for the first time was worth every penny and every mile. I think my final picture count was 258! I even had to buy a new memory card while we were there! :-) I'll try to post a few of my favorites until I can get time to put some more on here! Above is our first picture inside the Magic Kingdom. Evan has just seen the castle for the first time. It's still amazing to see no matter how many times you look at it.
We stood in line for about 40 minutes to see Mickey and Minnie but it was so worth it! Evan was just mesmerized by it all, and Shaun even got a kiss from Minnie.
We even got to hang out with the Cassadys! As you can see, Evan loves "the gwels" as he calls them!
We were all excited to stand beside Lightning McQueen and Mater!
As you may know from previous posts, Evan sleeps with his "pets" at night. Dad gave him $20 to spend while we were gone, and he bought a stuffed Chip and Dale. So, now we have 6 pets to sleep with! :-)
**We also got to hang out with The Alexanders but I haven't asked permission to use their pictures, so I won't put those up until they say I can!
Like I said, when I get some more time, I'll post some more pictures, but hopefully this will do for now. This trip was exactly what we needed and I'm so glad we got the chance to go!



16 comments:
Sounds like you all had a great time. Looks like such beautiful weather in that first picture. Oh, and that is exactly how Isaac says it too...the "gwels" :)
Looks like you guys had a fun trip! Glad you are home safely! Tell Evan we love the pictures of him and Mickey. Let's pretend this is not the last weekend til fall break is over...it's been fun!
I seen Evan today as him and Brenda was leaving Cee Bee, and I said "Evan I didn't get to go with you, and he said, you was just too swow (slow) we had to just go without you." He is so precious!!!
So glad you guys had a wonderful trip! You made memories that will last a lifetime. Every time we have been to Disney I am just like a little kid all over again.
Oh my what a wonderful trip. Looks like you had great weather too. I can just see the excitement on Evans face. Glad your home safe.
I love it!
Don't you sometimes (secretely) want to be Cinderella too???
I am so glad you got to get away and ahve such a great time-what wonderful memories!
We missed you and can't wait to see you tonight!
Erica
I'm glad you all had a great time! Looks like Evan had a blast!
Love the pictures! Shaun looks like such a good sport in the goofy hat! He should sport that here in BG too!!! (LOVE IT!)
Looks like you all had a blast! I can't wait to see more pictures! Love you lots! We have missed you all!
Can't wait to see you at church!
Looks like a ton of fun!! I'm glad Evan had such a great time, he'll always remember it!
Sounds and looks like so much fun! Ella and Cariann will have to go some day!
Wow! You guys went to Disney, too! I am so jealous :) Yes, I love blogging, but I am already addicted!!!
I'm glad you all made it home safe. The pics are great! I can't wait to see more. You will have a lifetime full of memories from this trip. I'm so glad you all got to go!
You guys look so happy in the pics...that's great! You'll have to give me the low-down on where to stay, etc. Hopefully we'll make the trip in the spring.
I'm so glad you got the "famous" disney photo in front of the castle! You are right...No matter how many times you see it, it is also like the very first time! Glad you had a good trip.
Looks like a blast! I hope to take the boys there someday.. (I say the boys but I have never been and really want to go!!!) Glad you guys had a good time!!
Looks like so much fun, can't wait to take the girls in a few years!!
Post a Comment