CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Our Second Cast of the Summer

You read that right! Elliott is now sporting his second cast of the summer. This time on his foot. We're not entirely sure what happened but he woke up Tuesday morning unable to put any weight at all on his foot and was screaming in pain. Thankfully we are now patients of Dr. Malmquists's so I was able to get an appointment as soon as I called. X-rays showed no break but Dr. M thought it best to cast his foot for a week since he was in such pain. He thought there was some internal bruising from whatever trauma had caused his pain ( we think a series of falls on Sunday and Monday.) Elliott is not quite as smitten with this cast as he was with his first cast but we can handle it for a week. I'm just crossing my fingers that no one calls Social Services on us. ;) Sigh.
One thing is for sure. We have one ROUGH and TOUGH baby boy!

3 comments:

DeAnna said...

Boys! lol. Hope he feels better soon. He is such a cutie. Andy had Dr. M for his broken foot and he really liked him.

Erica Simpson said...

Bless his heart!

Valerie said...

Carol! Oh no!! Poor baby. I hope that it wasn't too bad for him... or, for you.