I am a Christian, a mother, a wife, and a teacher. I hope this blog will help my family and friends keep up with life as we know it around the Stice house!
Evan had his preschool basketball tournaments tonight. The gym was dark, so my pictures aren't very good, but it was too cute not to post. He was so excited, and showed his "Jimmie Duvall side" as he ran down the court smiling and waving at his fans! :-)
4 comments:
Oh Evan! You are such a doll!
Love you so much!
Erica
Wow, I can't believe he's already in preschool!!
Julie
That is the sweetest thing I have ever seen! I love him so much!
Love,
Whit
It is a pleasure to watch Evan come into church. He is always smiling, and his eagerness to help Doug is pricless!
I love you all,
Aunt Oma
Post a Comment