CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Evan!

My baby is 4 years old! I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday I was holding him for the first time! He is such a blessing and I thank God for picking me to be his mommy every single day!


Every other year we have thrown a huge blowout for Evan's birthday. This year, we've had so much going on that we opted for a quiet family birthday. We had spaghetti (Evan's favorite) at Mom and Dad's Sunday afternoon. Shaun's family joined us and we all had a great time! Evan got a new TV/DVD Combo for his room, some Thomas movies, a Thomas bike, a new baseball glove, and a batting machine-thingy! :-) He also got some new clothes and money!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I love him!!! I can't believe he is 4 either!!! You are the best mom and have made the sweetest child.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a big time, Birthdays are fun times. Enjoy your 4 year old.

Erica Simpson said...

Happy Birthday Evan! We love you!