
Elliott Daniel Stice
September 15, 2009
at 10:04 a.m.
7 lbs. 2 1/4 oz. & 20 inches long
Hi everyone, this is Lesley, and I am so proud to let the world know that is official - the Stice family is now a family of four!! Elliott Daniel is surely an angel sent straight from Heaven above. He made a grand entrance this morning and is every bit as sweet as he is beautiful! Carol was such a champ - she made it look easy: ) I spoke to her just minutes ago, and she says that they are all doing wonderfully. Big brother, Evan, was over the moon after meeting his new friend for life!

No doubt Carol will have much more to tell you after she has rested. Congratulations Shaun, Carol and Evan! Elliott will soon find out just how lucky he is to be placed in such a special family!!
Lesley


3 comments:
Sawyer would like to leave this comment -
"I think Ellie Claire and Elliott will be best friends and I hope Evan loves his brother as much as I do mine."
Oh, how sweet! I've been dying to see pics all day of this sweet bundle!
Can't wait to hear more about his birth and how you're feeling.
Love ya!
I think I am in love...tell them Sissy Wanda loves them both....
Post a Comment