CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Some New Pictures...

Okay, first of all, why can't Blogger get the same program to upload pictures as Facebook? I've been trying to get these pictures on here forever. I have some more sweet ones, but I just don't have the time to wait on the slow uploading! And, they're not in the right order. But, at least you can see how our baby boy is growing and changing everyday. We are all doing great! Everyone is beginning to settle in to our new life as a family of 4. Evan is crazy about his baby brother, and Shaun and I find ourselves falling more and more in love with both of our boys everyday. Enjoy the pictures!
Daddy and his boys.
Evan is the best big brother!

Leaving the hospital.

What a sweet face!

I am so in love with this little guy!

My two favorite people in the whole world!

The best delivery nurse on the planet!
I've been lucky enough to have Ladonna with both of my boys!
She's the BEST!
The world's greatest doctor, Joe Gass!
We've been through lots of hard times with Dr. Gass,
but finally we're both smiling!
I can't say enough wonderful things about him!




9 comments:

Brittany said...

These are so sweet!! I love them all!! I can't wait to meet him! So excited for you all!

I totally agree with the picture uploading problem! And Blogger only lets you upload 5 at a time - ahh!!

Lunch? What day works better for you? Just let us know. Valerie goes to the doc tomorrow, and is unsure about traveling (which I totally understand!) But maybe Missy can meet me and we'll all visit! :)

Brooke said...

Love the pictures! Elliot is beautiful!!! I am so happy for all of you. I love the proud look on Evan's face too! I can't wait till our little miracle gets here so I can see Colby light up the way Evan has!

The Stice's said...

Such sweet pictures! Love both of your little guys!!

Erica Simpson said...

He is absolutely the sweetest thing I have ever seen in my life!

I am so thankful and overjoyed with your family!

God is so good!

Emily V. said...

Elliot is a doll. So glad things are going so well for you.

Heather said...

We had LaDonna too!! She was wonderful. You have such a sweet baby. Can't wait to hold him:o)

Jeremy, Shauna, & Kennedy said...

I love the new pics!! There's nothing better than cuddling with a new baby... Evan looks so proud to be a big brother!

Melissa said...

Seriously, I think he is so precious!! I love how God has truly blessed your family and gave you such a precious bundle of joy. Evan looks like such a proud Big Brother!

Brooke said...

Congratulations Carol, Elliot is absolutely gorgeous... Your pictures are great!