CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

More Pics of my Babies...

Sorry I haven't posted. I've been busy being a mommy! I think I had forgotten the utter exhaustion that comes along with a newborn. That being said, I know I had forgotten how completely in love I could be with a newborn baby! We are all doing great! Between the two boys, we've been to the doctor three times this week. Thankfully, they are both healthy and Elliott is growing like a little weed! It's good to know that all those late-night feedings are doing their job! I tried to upload some of the pictures I've been taking. Hope you enjoy them!
Just before going to the doctor today! Look at this sweet jogging suit!
My two precious baby boys!

LOVE this picture...forgot to remove the red eye!

Elliott is starting to love his pacifier.




Sweet baby boy!

Have a great weekend and Fall Break! I know we plan to enjoy our week together!




9 comments:

DeAnna said...

Such cute pictures. I love his little brown jogging suit!

Heather said...

Sweet boys! Love all the outfits!!

Wanda May said...

I miss 'em...oh and u 2..lol

Stephanie said...

I Love the puppy dog jogging suit! How cute (both of them!) Love you all!

Emily V. said...

Love the jogging suit, both of them are too sweet.

Jessica M said...

Sweet babies! Love you all!

Lesley said...

So sweet! I hate that I haven't seen him in a few days. I love the jogging suit too!! Is this the one I got him? It was so long ago I can't remember.

Shanna said...

Precious and very handsome boys!!

Brittany said...

LOVE these pictures!!!!!!!!! Ah! He is such a cutie! :) And changing all the time. What a little blessing!