CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Newborn Pictures

Whew, two posts in two days! I just wanted to let my blogger buddies know that Elliott's newborn pictures are now available for your viewing pleasure! :-) Here is the link: http://jparsley.zenfolio.com/p165135384. Jessica did a great job. Now, I just have to figure out which ones I want to order! :-)

7 comments:

Susie said...

The pictures are great! The boys are so cute! You are going to have a real hard time deciding.

Erica Simpson said...

I already saw them-they are adorable!

Emily V. said...

They are all so good!

Unknown said...

I Love them all: ) Black clothes were a great choice!

Lesley said...

Oops!! I just realized I was signed on as Eric when I left my comment! Sorry! (Although Eric does like your pictures too : )

Staffanne said...

Loved the photos! You are going to have a hard time deciding...all adorable!

Brittany said...

Jessia is awesome! But it doesn't hurt that she has BEAUTIFUL people to photograph!

These will be cherished for a lifetime!