A couple of weeks ago, my darling husband decided that we should go on a mini vacation when our revival was over. Our idea was to go somewhere like Cincinnati or Atlanta for a few days just to get away. After reading Julie's
blog, we decided that maybe venturing to the beach wouldn't be a bad idea...especially since we hadn't been in a couple of years. Thanks to our friends who suggested
vrbo.com, we got a GREAT deal, and as soon as church was over Tuesday night, we loaded up the van and headed to Destin! The boys were GREAT! In fact, the baby slept from the time we left until we were about an hour outside of Destin, and did almost as good coming home. We couldn't have asked for them to have traveled better.
The boys on the alligator at Fudpucker's. (I hate the name of that restaurant, but it has great food.)
Evan loved the pool!
We all loved the beach! It was very relaxing!
It's hard to tell who was more relaxed, Shaun or Elliott! :-)
Have I mentioned how much I love these two?
After Daddy and Evan came in 2nd place in gocarts!
My favorite guys.
My Little Family!
My greatest blessing in this life!
We had such a wonderful trip, just getting away and being together! Hope you enjoy the pictures!
13 comments:
Love...love..love all the photos! Glad you guys had a great time! Wish we could have met up, but so much to do in such a small amount of time. I always wish that vacations could last a little longer than what they do!
Love the family picture of you all! Glad you had a good trip!
Glad you had a great trip! We booked on vrbo.com also! Was it very crowded?
LOVED all the pictures. Looks like a fun time. Hope mine travel as well as yours did.
Oh, and especially loved the boys matching blue outfits! So cute!!
I love your pictures and I am so glad you got to get away together!
So glad that you all had such a great trip! Seriously love the famil of four picture...frame and Christmas card worthy:)
Love the family pictures and love that you got to get away with your little family at the beach! What a great way to rest up after the revival!
Love the family photo. All of them are great but I love the last one. So glad you got to get away. There is just something about the beach that is the BEST! Glad you all are back home safe.
love the pics, miss you all, hope to see ya soon
love the pictures....glad you had a great vacation!
I bet you'll always remember that trip as one of your favorites! Great time for just the four of you!
The picture of all of you in white is wonderful!!
Thanks for the plug, Carol! Looks like you guys had a great trip - wonderful pictures!
LOVE THE PICTURES!!!! Looks like you guys had a GREAT time! :)
Post a Comment