After Evan was born, I made the decision to keep all of his things. That's right. He's 6 years old and I've never parted with one article of clothing. When Shaun would fuss about carrying yet another tote to the attic, I would always say, "You'll thank me if we ever have another little boy." Fast forward to the present. Elliott is able to wear lots of Evan's hand-me-downs. I didn't think the seasons would work out, but since Evan was huge and Elliott is smaller, things are working better than I expected. And, Shaun is more and more thankful all the time for all those trips he made to the attic. :-)
I thought I'd share a couple of pictures of the boys wearing the same outfits. I know they aren't identical, but I can see so much of Evan in Elliott. I LOVE having two little boys...seriously, I'm not sure how I got so lucky! Enjoy the pictures. I'm sure there'll be more to follow.
Evan at 13 months. Elliott at 13 months.
Evan at 19 months. Elliott at 13 months.
Evan
Elliott
Sorry I've been such a blogging slacker. I swear I'll try to post about Elliott's birthday soon!









7 comments:
The last picture (especially) in their car seats look JUST alike!
I loved the elephant costume....Marty especially loved it!ha!
Welcome back slacker:) Love the flashbacks of Evan compared to how Elliott looks now...too sweet!
Love it lucky gal....precious boys...but I expect nothing less from you
love this post! they are two FINE looking boys!!!!!!!!!!
Just now catching up on some of my blogging. Love the new pictures. I have really enjoyed being able to pass down Isaac's clothes to Ethan too!! Your boys are so cute and I love the elephant costume.
Love the elephant costume. I missed the passing down of clothes, but oh well, it's so much fun buying girl's clothes that I don't mind it too bad. Good to see you back!
Post a Comment