We had a WONDERFUL Halloween 2010! Evan decided very early on that he wanted to be Mario. I guess that's because he spends most of his time playing Mario on the Wii or his DS. I had my heart set on the boys matching, but there were no Luigi costumes small enough for Elliott. So, he wore the elephant costume that Evan wore when he was a baby. It was a relatively low-key afternoon, but we saw lots of our family and friends and that's really what it's all about. Enjoy the pictures!
My sweet babies...Mario and the Elephant
Daddy and his boys
Mario, aka Evan
Tell me that he's not the cutest elephant you've ever seen.
Mario showing off his inflatable belly
Mommy and her boys
My two greatest blessings in this world!
And in case you wanted to be depressed...
Look how much they've grown since last year! :-(
And in case you wanted to be depressed...
Look how much they've grown since last year! :-(










7 comments:
Very sweet and love our now matching blogs! ha!
The last picture was my favorite.....it is amazing how much they both have grown this past year. Love their halloween costumes!
Looks like a very fun Halloween!!
OMG...I forgot that Elliott was ever that small:( Love both their Halloween costumes and yes, Elliott is the cutest elephant ever!
Cutest little elephant I have ever seen! I remember when Evan wore it too! Makes me so sad that our babies are growing up. Sweet pictures!
Love the costumes!!!!
Love the costumes. I dressed mine as Batman and Robin one year, I couldn't resist. Luckily, Olivia was too young to remember being Robin!!
Post a Comment