CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Elliott's First Haircut

A few weeks ago, Evan and I had our monthly visit to see Lera!  While we were there, we decided that Elliott needed a haircut too! 


Before getting started...






Trying to pacify the baby...








All finished...

My baby doesn't look so much like a baby anymore! :-(

10 comments:

Erica Simpson said...

Bless his sweet heart! I love his sweet haircut!

Heather said...

Looks so cute!!

Jessica M said...

So precious!

Emily V. said...

He's so big. Love his hair, too cute!

Shanna said...

Adorable!!

Stephanie said...

He does look all big with his new haircut!

Melissa said...

Ok, seriously, that makes me a wee-bit sad, because he looks like such a BIG boy!!

Valerie said...

SO cute! Haircuts do make them look older, don't they?!?!
Luke's due for a cut this Friday. I wasn't much looking forward to it until I read your post!!
Are our babies really turning ONE??

Lori said...

Too cute! Saw him at the daycare the other day and he was all smiles. What a handsome little guy!

DeAnna said...

How cute!! I always thought the boys looked so cute after their first hair cut, but way too grown up!!