CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

HELP!

Okay, blogger buddies, I need your help!  Take a look at the proofs from our latest session with Wes Davis and help me decide which ones to get!  It's a good thing that there's so many good ones to choose from that I can't pick, right? Ha!

http://www.wesdavisphoto.com/stice/index.html

6 comments:

Erica Simpson said...

It would be impossible to decide but i like 6547 of just Elliott! THe ones of both boys are adorable too!

Melissa said...

Both Boys: 6473 (also, 6494)
Elliott: 6574 (if you order this one, I want a copy)

Shanna said...

Not going to be much help, but they are all so good!!!

Emily V. said...

6492 Where Elliots arm is on Evan's leg is so sweet. They are all really good though. Love the ones of him trying to walk. Love both your boys so much! Too cute!

Brittany said...

9, 24, 25, 36 - those are my favorite!! But they are all soooo good! ;)

I LOVE their outfits and especially the little brown outfit at the end. You always dress your boys so classy. Love it!

GREAT seeing you last night!!!!!!!!! I to see you more, it made my day!

Valerie said...

Oh Carol, these are precious! I don't think you'll make a bad choice for sure!!!
Can't believe how big Elliott is! What a cutie pie!
And, Mr. Evan is just a doll. Looks like he's loving his job as big brother!