CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Catching Up...

Good grief! I knew I was behind on blogging, but I didn't realize how behing I was!  I was reading Brittany's post about Luke's birthday and wanted to go back and see what I had written about Elliott's birthday when I realized I never posted about it! Sigh. Then, there's our cruise, Christmas...So, this could be a long one!  Here we go...

I wasn't even sure where I needed to start! After going back and reading where I left off, I'm almost ashamed to say it...

May 2010
Evan's Kindergarten Graduation

Evan was lucky enough to have Mrs. Lesley as his Kindergarten teacher. 
She fostered a love for learning in him that is evident even today!

The Three Amigos!

What a lucky group of kiddos to get to grow up together. Such good buddies.

June 2010
Camping...Stice Style

Shaun had been promising Evan he'd take him camping for a while, so one night they decided to set up a tent right in the backyard.  It's hard to say who had the most fun! I'm not lying when I tell you that while I was laying in bed that night, I could hear them giggling in the yard! :-)

Evan roasting a marshmallow.

And really, what fun would camping be without a wrestling match?

July 2010

My little firecrackers

September 15, 2010
Elliott's First Birthday

Boy, one year sure can pass quickly! We celebrated Elliott's first birthday back in September.

Mrs. Donna Long made his cakes.

We rented the Chalybeate Sports Complex Meeting Room for the party.

The birthday boy himself.

He got LOTS of gifts!

And loved the paper and bows most of all.

He also really liked his cake!

P.S.Don't get a cake with blue icing for a one-year-old.


 Fall Break 2010
Bahamas Cruise

In October, we went on an awesome cruise to the Bahamas.  To top it off, some of our dearest friends and their families went too.  We had an absolute blast and can't wait until our next cruise.
Shaun and Me on Formal Night

Steph, Me, and Lesley

Evan's bunk

The boys at Half Moon Cay

All the kids at Nassau

Elliott took lots of naps by the pool

Carnival Fascination

Evan spent all of his time on the water slides

Christmas 2010

My sweet babies

And again...

Jen, Greg, and Me on Christmas Eve

The Duvall "Grands"

Our Little Family

Putting out Cookies for Santa
(Sorry ths picture is out of order. I'm too tired to move it!)

\
Me, Lesley, and Brandie Christmas Eve


Mamaw Renfro

Santa brought Evan a DSi XL

I LOVE this face...priceless

Elliott got a ball pit

and a slide

The Stice House, Christmas Day 2010

Evan and Olivia Christmas Night

The Stice "Grands"

 Decmeber 29, 2010
Happy "Early" Birthday
The night before my birthday we went to dinner after prayer meeting with several of our friends from church. (I think we must've been too hungry to remember to take any pictures.) After we ate, the boys and I went to Lesley and Eric's for homemade cinnamon rolls.  Lesley and I found Ellie Claire and Elliott in her bed watching TV. I have a feeling these two are going to be tight.

December 30, 2010

Happy 31st Birthday to Me!

On my actual birthday, we met Mom, Dad, The Brantleys, and my sister and
Baby Harper at Outback for dinner. 
Me and my babies

Jen and Me...so sweet of her to drive up just for me!

Andrea and Me (my adopted sister)

Me with Four of my Favorites

Ty, Evan, and Trace


Okay, I think that's it! Super sorry that was so long, but at least I have that marked off my "to do" list now!  I double-dog promise I'm going to do better about blogging...really, I am! :-)

12 comments:

Melissa said...

As I just told you in a text, you have made my night by updating this almost forgotten blog of yours! Though I knew all about all of these events, it was well appreciated by a fellow blogger to see them in a post. Keep it up, friend!!!

Lesley said...

Loved it all! Hate to bring it up but umm...where is Halloween?

Stephanie said...

Way to go! Loved all the pictures--loved the cruise pictures--they made me remember how much I miss warm weather:)

Carol said...

I actually blogged about Halloween right after the holiday! Imagine that. Keep scrolling down! :-)

Brooke said...

Oh, Carol, I love your boys... You're right, our two babies would make great buddies! And no, no name yet... Can't decide!!
Love the update - love keeping up with your sweet family!

Julie said...

Loved all of your pictures!!

Jessica M said...

Yay! I am so glad you and Lesley decided to blog!!!! Love the picture of Evan opening his Mario stuff! Funny! =)

Heather said...

Loved your pictures! The cruise looked awesome. Thanks for updating.

The Alexander Family of 4! said...

Oh Carol I am so happy you blogged! I have missed keeping up with you (even though I see you everyday)! Glad you're back! Loved the pictures!

Erica Simpson said...

Glad to see all the pictures! Love you!

Emily V. said...

Im almost right there with you on being a blog slacker. I have good hopes of updating but I haven't posted Christmas, Brooks' birthday or halloween either. Don't feel bad. Love all the pics.

Brittany said...

i loved seeing all your pictures!!! i have missed the updates on your precious precious boys! And you guys have been BUSY!! Lots of fun in the Stice house! :)

Promise to keep giving us updates sooner!!

love ya!