Well, it's me again...the blogging slacker! Sorry I've been missing in action lately. Sigh. Oh well, here we go again. Halloween 2011 was a great one. Evan decided he wanted to be a Cincinnati Reds baseball player (since he eats, drinks, breathes, and sleeps sports these days). Elliott was Woody from Toy Story. I guess I'm partial but I'm pretty sure they were the two cutest spooks around! Enjoy the pictures.
Evan at his Halloween party with his pumpkin that we carved together!
Noah, Evan, and Jarrett
Evan and Macy
Aunt Stacy really made Evan's costume by adding his name and number to the jersey!
Elliott "Woody"
(This would be one of the only pictures I got of Elliott wearing a hat and not screaming. He was less-than-willing to wear his costume. :)
My sweet babies
(What? You didn't know Woody had a paci? :)
Mommy and her boys
Mamaw with the Stice boys...LOVE IT!
Mamaw and Papaw Stice with the boys
One of the perks of Halloween...driving from Grammy's to Granna's.
All the Stice "grands"
Woody and Jessie...SWEET!
When I see these two I always go back to the many times Lesley and I dreamed about these babies!
Okay, I know I say this a lot, but I'm going to try and do better. I have summer vacation and fall cruise pictures to post soon!



7 comments:
So love the pictures....they are the cutest ever!!!
I was certain it must be a mistake that you had updated your blog! Ha. Love the pictures-- I thought everyone knew woody had a paci!
What sweet boys! Looks like everyone had fun!
Yay! Welcome back! Just one request ..stay around! :)
Sweet costumes!! Welcome back!!
Yay!!!! Loved the pictures! Miss the updates since I don't see you very often anymore!
Glad to see pictures!!! Your boys are adorable!!!
Post a Comment