CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Easter 2011

Look at me...two posts in two days...I'm on a roll! :-)

Easter 2011 was a wonderful weekend for us!  On Saturday, we celebrated with the Stices at David and Sandy's. (I forgot my camera.)  We had a yummy supper and then the kids had an egg hunt!  On Easter morning, the Easter Bunny came to see the boys.  We were up bright and early and attended Sunrise Service at Pleasant Union.  That service has always been so special to me and I always want it to be a special part of our family's Easter traditions.  After sunrise, we came home and caught a quick nap before we had church. Finally, we ended the day at Mom and Dad's. Jen, Doug, and Harper came up and we had a wonderful lunch.  It was a great weekend!!!! Enjoy the pictures!

**Side Note: Even though I had to drag my husband kicking and screaming, I managed to clothe us in matching outfits! I think on Easter, one darn day a year, that we should all coordinate.  Though I almost had to strangle a certain 32 year old man (I'll leave him nameless to protect his identity), I think in the end we looked pretty good! :-)

Evan and Elliott must have been good boys this year!

Elliott coloring in his Mickey coloring book from the Easter Bunny!

Me and my sweet babies

Have I mentioned how much I love these two? 
A special thanks to Stacy for the sweet Easter baskets!


I love how Elliott is trying to be as big as Evan.


The Stices after Sunrise Service

Grammy, Papaw, and the boys

My sweet family

The Stices

Me, Steph, and Lesley

Brandie and Me

The boys made fun of the girls for taking pictures, so they thought they deserved a group shot!

My little family

And, though it didn't occur until a week after Easter due to the weather, we did get to have an Easter Egg hunt at Sunday School.  Elliott found the prize egg, but don't worry, Evan managed to talk him into sharing his chocolate rabbit! :-)


The best picture we could get with LOTS of kids excited about an egg hunt! :-)

Elliott was on a mission!

Evan counting his eggs.

6 comments:

Erica Simpson said...

Love it! You look beautiful! and of course the boys are so sweet!

Brittany said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE their outfits! You are a girl after my own heart....

LOVE you, miss you too!

Stephanie said...

Love the coordinating outfits...even if one memeber of your family was overjoyed you all looked great!

Anonymous said...

Love your matching outfits! And your boys!!!

Lesley said...

You know how much I loved the outfits!!! And in will never forget what you turned and said to me when i sat down beside you at church that morning ; )

Jessica M said...

You have a beautiful family!!!!