Mother's Day 2011 has been my best ever! Yesterday, Mom, the boys, and I met Jen, Doug, Harper, Greg, and Frances in Nashville for lunch. After that, Mom, the boys, and I hit Rivergate Mall for some shopping. We had such a great time! Today, the boys and I went to Sunday School with Mom and Dad. After that, Shaun grilled steaks for us and we had the best time just visiting at home. Tonight we met all the Stices at Sahara to celebrate with Sandy. I am so, so, so thankful for my family! I love them more than words can say!!!!
At lunch with Mom and the siblings...
My two greatest blessings in this world. I love them more than anything!
My mama...NO WORDS can say how much I love this woman!
Grammy and her boys.
Sandy with all her kids
Granna and her grandbabies
Since this blog is to help me remember important moments in our lives, I am going to chronicle some of this weekend's highlights.
I have three favorite memories...
1. Yesterday, while walking down the mall, out of the clear blue, Mom looked at me and said, "You're such a good Mom." Tears welled up in my eyes. Such a compliment coming from the world's greatest mom. I told her it was because I had such a good example to follow. :-)
2. Evan asked the blessing today at lunch. As he finished he said, "And thank you God for giving me the best Mommy." I love that boy!
3. My husband has done everything in his power to make this day special for me. First, he got me two Pandora beads for my bracelet (the baby carriage and the smooth silver heart). Next, he fed and bathed both boys so I could get ready for church. Then he cooked lunch and capped two quarts of strawberries. I <3 him!
Happy Mother's Day Everyone!!!!!








3 comments:
I love you so much Carol Ann and you will never know how much!!! You are such an inspiration to me...and I can cry WHEN I wanna...love you Sis...
love the pictures:) Happy Mother's Day! Just a reminder....Easter pictures:)--you spent a lot of time coordinating outfits.ha!
He and Barrett were in line together getting pandora beads for us! :)
Happy Mother's Day! Love you!
Post a Comment