CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

This year was another great Mother's Day. By far, the job I love most in this world is being a mommy. It's also by far my hardest job, but I love every minute with my babies. So so so glad God picked me to their mama!

This year we met my family at Rivergate for lunch on Saturday. We had a great time celebrating our Mom. She truly is the best!

Evan got sick with a stomach bug on Saturday night, so we had to stay in on Sunday. Never fear. My guys still made it a fantastic day. Shaun grilled steaks and cooked onion straws and baked potatoes. We also had strawberry shortcake for dessert! They are the best and sure know how to make a girl feel special!

We had planned to take Shaun's mom to dinner on Sunday night, but she was under the weather so we just dropped her gift off instead. I'll post pictures when we celebrate later.

Enjoy the pictures!












4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the pictures! The onion straws look GREAT!!!

Lesley said...

I'm sooo impressed by the onion straws!! Can't wait to try those!

Jessica M said...

Love the pictures!! I am very impressed by the meal!!!! Glad you had a good Mother's Day and glad Evan is better. :)

Erica Simpson said...

Love your momma and you!!