1. KMS Hair Play Makeover Spray
Y'all, I cannot say enough about this stuff. I. Love. It! It's a dry shampoo but its not like anything I've ever tried before. It truly does make my day 2 hair into 'better-than-day-1-hair". It adds volume, changes my hair's texture, and smells fabulous!
2. KMS Anti-humidity Seal
Ok, if you know me, you know humidity is NOT my friend. In fact, it's my hair's worst enemy. So much so that I just might keep a flat iron in my office for 'after bus duty emergencies.' :) There is a reason this is one of my favorite Friends episodes...
Let's just say, I can relate. :) Anyway, I stumbled across this KMS Anti-humidity seal. After I have my hair completely fixed and sprayed with hairspray, I spray this all over my hair and it protects it from the humidity. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't completely keep my hair from frizzing in this crazy Kentucky heat, but it does help a lot! I'm seriously loving this KMS line and plan to keep trying new items. I'll keep you posted. :)
3. Vanilla Sugar Wafers
I was introduced to these beauties when I was a kid, but they have become a staple at our house! We all love them! And this would be the reason that swimsuits aren't making my favorites list today. :)
4. Popsicles
Elliott convinced me to buy a box of these last week. I think there were 80 in the box and we've eaten almost all of them. The boys eat them all day and then we all usually have a couple every night. The worst part...I find these plastic sleeves everywhere, but we're loving these to help us beat the heat!
5. Last but not least on my favorites list...SUMMER!
I love being home with my guys! We are staying up late, sleeping late, playing outside, and making memories!!!! I love my job, but I also love summer break!!!!Hope you enjoyed this favorites list! Have a great weekend.








6 comments:
The hair pic made me LOL. And your number one makes me almost want to miss one day in my life of washing my hair just to see!
I will have to try.hair stuff!
Must try the hair stuff! I love sugar wafers too! All the flavors. What's even better are the Keebler ones that are chocolate covered! Lol
Love the Monica picture. Abby Alexander got the bright idea she might want a perm so she could have curly hair and I made reference to that very scene from FRIENDS.
Love you favorites, can't wait to vacation with you!
I remember when you reintroduced me to vanilla sugar wafers!!!! I can totally relate to Monica's hair?!?!
Post a Comment