Hi! I just realized that I hadn't posted in over a week...SORRY! There's not much to post. We're trying to get through the last few days of school and are just staying busy! I thought you might like to see some pictures of Evan that I've taken over the past week.
Evan cannot go to bed at night unless he has all of his "pets." I swear, there are so many animals in his bed that he hardly has room to sleep! Here he is posing with all of them!
Here is Evan after his bath! We always sing "We are the Dinosaurs" (for all you Laurie Berkner fans) when we use this towel! :-)


5 comments:
My little love bug!
Glad to see new pictures!
Erica
We had such a great time! They are so cute!!!
Whit
I hope Jax grows up to be such a good/sweet boy like Evan! You guys are so lucky!
He is such a cutie!!
What a sweetie!!! Glad you posted some new pics.
Post a Comment