CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Shaun Got A Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right...Shaun got a job! He is officially a Trojan at Barren County Middle School! YAY! The assistant principal called late this afternoon and said they'd love to have him on their team! They also want him to be the assistant coach for the BCMS girl's softball team. We are going on vacation next week, so he is supposed to call them when we get back to work out all the details! God is SO GOOD to us! He has taken such good care of our family over the last two years while Shaun has been getting this degree. I never thought it would be as hard as it has been, but God has provided, and I'm so thankful!
Above is a picture of Evan and Shaun giving me the "Thumbs Up" on the new job!I must say how proud I am of Shaun for doing this for our family. He started this journey two years ago. He worked third shift (10 pm-6 am) as a break press operator at a factory for a year and a half and then went to school all day long. I honestly don't know how he did it, but he was determined that it was "now or never" and he never lost sight of that! He really sacrificed himself for the betterment of our family and that makes me so proud!


9 comments:

Valerie said...

YAY! That is great. Congrats to you! I just emailed you asking if you'd heard anything. So glad you blogged it. Great pic. You should enlarge it and frame it for Shaun's new classroom! Yes. God is good and He does provide.

Whitney said...

We are so proud of Shaun, they will be so lucky to have him on their team he is a great man!!! We love you all and will miss you dearly while you are on vacation.

Love,
Jonathan, Whitney, & Cariann

Erica Simpson said...

I am so thankful for you!

Congrats Shaun!

Erica

Shanna said...

Congrats!!

Terri A. Stice said...

I'm so proud of Shaun, but most of all I'm so glad we married him!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys! I guess this means Carol that we are on for eating out and shopping at least once a week!!!!

Katie and Jax

Julie said...

Great news!! Congratulations!!!

The Browning's said...

Congrats!! Wonderful news to hear. Hope you all have a great vacation. Love you all.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so proud of him and happy for you! That is such a relief. God is so good.