CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Our Vacation to Edisto Island, SC

We returned from vacation last night about 10:00 and we're so glad to be home! We had a wonderful trip with Shaun's family, but the drive home was so long that we were definitely glad to get back! We went to Edisto Island, South Carolina. It's a beatiful island! We had two four-bedroom townhouses that we all stayed in. We really didn't do a lot...just hung out on the beach, went to the pool, and ate...A LOT! We also went in to Charleston and took a horse-drawn carriage tour of the city. That was really fun. In addition, the girls sneaked in a trip to the outlet mall in Charleston and that was great fun too! :-) Evan had a WONDERFUL time. He loves everyone that went on the trip so much and he just enjoyed being with them all. He hated to leave the sand, but he told it that we'd be back to see it soon! :-) Hopefully now that Shaun has a job, we can go back to the beach on a yearly basis! I'm including some pics of our trip (the captions are below the pictures).

Here is Evan on our first trip to the beach!


He loves to dig!



Burying Shannon in the sand! She's a really good sport! :-)



Our family on the carriage ride!

Me and Shannon in our "big shades!" Don't we look like J-lo? :-)

Shaun's Mom, Sandy, with the biggest strawberry shortcake we'd ever seen!


Evan and Carly!


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like everyone had a great time! I'm sure Evan will remember that trip for the rest of his life. Great memories!

Julie said...

Great pics! Our vacation is in 3 weeks & I am so ready for it!

Wanda May said...

Can't believe u did not take me!!!! Looks like u all had a ball. Glad u r safe home

The Browning's said...

glad you all had a great trip. I'm glad you all are home safe. I miss you when you are not at church. love ya
audrey

Valerie said...

Glad you made it back safe and sound. Love you in the green shirt from the Gap!!
Can't wait to get together for a playdate!

Wanda May said...

Hey love your page so much I copied!!! Check mine out. Love it love it love it

The Browning's said...

love your new setup. I went to the same spot and got me one to. Too cute.

Terri A. Stice said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I'm glad Evan enjoyed the beach. I love your pictures!

Anonymous said...

I love your new pics! It seems as if you all had a great time! We love Evan so much!!!! (And you guys too!) Glad you all had a blast!

Anonymous said...

I love your new pics! It seems as if you all had a great time! We love Evan so much!!!! (And you guys too!) Glad you all had a blast!

Erica Simpson said...

Looks like fun! Can't wait to see you-missed you toms!
Erica

Terri A. Stice said...

The beach pictures are awesome! Glad you had a great trip!lv