Evan and I have been enjoying our week at home...doing nothing! Jen's wedding completely exhausted us, so we've been spending our days at home being lazy! :-) I know that I am somewhat biased, but Evan is such a GREAT kid! I realize every summer just how much of his life I miss by having to work everyday, but it's one of those things that I have to do! He is just such a blessing and I'm so thankful that God picked me to be his mommy. He could've given him to anyone in the world, but for some reason, he picked me! What an honor!
Our county hosted its annual fireworks display tonight at the Chalybeate Park. Rather than fight the terrible crowd, Jill and I took Evan and Macy to Ray and Linda's house since they live so close to the park. Susan, Alexis, Jenna, and Lauren joined us. The kids had a blast!
I know this is a terrible picture of me, but it was too cute not to share!
Watching the fireworks!


10 comments:
That first pic of you and Evan is absolutely adorable! He is such a sweetheart! You are right he is a great kid and is always so well behaved at church!
So sweet, it is great to just sit back and look at your kid(s)and think what did I do right to get them???
He is so sweet! We love him, and Olivia loves to look at his pictures on here!
Glad you are having a good summer. If you all deciede you would like to come to to Louisville and got to the zoo give me a call we have passes and love company and we can take one adults and kiddo for free. Just let us know
Evan is an absolute joy to be around! I love you all so much! You are always making me misty eyed Carol! So sweet!
Erica
Love the pic of Evan and his mommy! You should frame it! Okay, please please please tell me about the paiting I see in Evan's room. Pictures please!!!
I will never forget when you told me about God picking me to be Jaxen's mom and him picking you to be Evan's mom. You are right...it is such an honor! Love you so much. Evan is gorgeous!
K
I know he is just as blessed to have you as a mommy as you are to have him as a son!
We are so blessed to have a job that allows us to be home with our family during the summer! Like you, I am enjoying every minute of it. August is going to be hard.
What great pictures!!! Evan is very blessed to have you as his mom!
Post a Comment