Okay, Okay, Okay. I know it's been FOREVER since I've posted anything. I've been so busy...but have no pictures to show for it! We were in revival, and since that ended, I've been cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. My goal for the next few days is to dejunkify (I think I made that word up) my house. I've sent 5 garbage bags of toys to my aunt's church thrift store and I've thrown away more bags of garbage than I can count. To date I have finished Evan's room (completely moved all the furniture...by myself I might add), the living room, and the utility room. I'm practically finished with our room and the bathrooms. So, my last job is the kitchen. The best part of all of this is that we've had company at our house twice this week...I LOVE IT!
Today I'm going to school to work. I can't believe my summer is almost over, but I'm trying to get over it as I know all of you non-teacher working moms are ready to smack me already! :-)
I just remembered that a couple of you wanted to see pics of Evan's room. My camera is dead at the moment, but I will post some pics of that tomorrow...promise!
So that's really it, nothing exciting happening around here. But aren't those the best times anyway?
8 months ago


12 comments:
I feel for ya in the dejunking process. Pretty much the past few months that is all I have done :) But it feels so good when you see the end results. Hopefully our end result is a SOLD HOUSE LOL!
Could you come do mine next??? Ha ha! I need to be doing the same, but there are so many other things to do like BLOG!!!!!! ha ha
Love you guys!
The house looks great!!! I love Evans room and the new TV. You have worked hard, sorry we messed it up!!!!
Whit
I've been cleaning out this summer also to make room for little brother! I can't believe it's almost time to go back to school. I'm trying not to think about it. :)
When you get done, you need to have a girly party, so we can eat, talk and have fun!!! :-)
Way to go. I need to do some of that "dejunking" also, oh my don't say anything to Mark about it because I'll hear, Now if Carol has time to do that why can't you make time... Yadda, yadda, yadda, and I really have to be in the mood to really clean. kudos to you for a big accomplishment!! Love ya!
Your house looked great! By the way, Julie said she had been cleaning out too -- well, she sent some of it my way! I just can't pass up all the adorable clothes that were Addison's! So, now I am dejunking to make room for more baby clothes! =)
I guess I will start once the kids go back to school. It is impossible to get anything done otherwise. But if your done and still in the mood I'll let you come start on mine.
Ok Carol have you been reading the flylady again? I'm stuck on the first step--clean sink:) I guess you have to start somewhere.
I know the feeling. I have been trying to pack everything to move to the new house and I have decided that there is no way I am taking all this junk with me. I just had no idea I had so much stuff in this house. It feels good to get rid of all the clutter though.
Ok Carol what does the days mean under peoples names. You know you cannot do stuff like that and not tell me what it means. I want a doughnut by the way
"Dejunking" is such a great word. I've got to get on-board with ya. See you Monday.
Post a Comment