CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thank Heaven for Chick-fil-A

Today, Evan and I had lunch with Valerie and Zoe Kate, or my Chick-fil-A friend, as I like to call her. For those who don't know the story, Valerie and I met at Chick-fil-A a few months ago after the necklace I was wearing sparked a conversation. Turns out, we have lots in common, including several friends, and we've been buddies ever since. We've hung out several times together, but today was the first time Evan and Zoe met. We went to Imaginaton Station and they had a ball. Our time was cut a little short due to the gang of older, more rough kids that came in, but we still had fun. In fact, it's hard to say who had the most fun! :-) After that, we drove (through a severe thunderstorm warning, I might add) to where else, Chick-fil-A for lunch. So, So, So glad for Chick-fil-A. Not only is their chicken delicious, but it's a great place to make new friends! :-) Enjoy the pictures!

We had a random stranger take a picture of us at Chick-fil-A. How funny!


Evan and Zoe Kate in the bouncy house!

More bouncy house fun!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the pictures! You just never know where you are going to meet a friend....one of my really good friends (for 7 years now) I met at the library during story hour. The funny thing is it seems like I've known her my whole life...

Erica Simpson said...

hat funny...she si friends with my good friend Heather from Bowling Green! :)
Erica

Valerie said...

We had such a great time. Thanks for telling us about Imagination Station! I'm sure we'll go back again soon. So glad that you had your camera.... I'm such a scatter-brain sometimes.
See you soon.

Alicia Jane said...

Looks like lots of fun!! I have been wanting to take the boys to Imagination Station!

Chasity said...

Great pictures!! Looks like a lot of fun

The Stice's said...

That's such a great story! Great pictures!!

Julie said...

Fun, fun! I'm glad you met! You're both great friends!!