Evan and Daddy came home from prayer meeting tonight to watch Barnyard. I was busy doing school stuff and found them like this! The funniest thing of all is that Sawyer used to "sit on Shaun's head" just like this when he was younger. I've never seen Evan do it so I had to snap a picture.
We've had a great and busy weekend! Friday night was our night to stay with Lorene (Mamaw). She's such a wonderful person and I'm so lucky to have her as my Mamaw-in-law. Staying with her is tiring but it's also a treat to get to spend some quality time with her. Then, Saturday Evan had three birthday parties...yes, you read it right, 3! And, to beat all, we made it to all of them. First was Ava Kate's (his best school girlfriend), then Anna Kate's at the Paint n' Place in BG, and finally Will's at the Chalybeate Park. We did find time to sneak in some Shogun with Jonathan, Whitney, Cariann, Travis, Jessica, and Ella so the day wasn't so exhausting! :-) Today, we had church, Sawyer and Ali's baptizing, and prayer meeting, then stopped for a quick treat at the DQ.
So, that's really it. Nothing too exciting. I have PD and open house tomorrow and then start back to school for good on Thursday....YUCK!!! Actually, I'm looking a little forward to a new year, I just HATE leaving my baby again! It's hard to believe that this time next year I'll be getting him ready for Kindergarten! YIKES~
By the way, how do we feel about this background. I was just going to try it out, but now the Cutest Blog on the Block website is down, so I guess I'm stuck with it for a while!


11 comments:
I very well remember the days of Sawyer sitting on Shaun's head. As a matter of fact, I think he probably still would if Shaun would let him! Sweet picture :)
So sad you have to go back to school! Boo-hoo.
Yes, this time next year you will really be tearing up! But at least he will get to go with you all day!!
Have a great PD tomorrow! I'll be thinking about you.
Such a funny pic!!
btw,we are up for Imagination Station anytime! The boys have never been and have wanted to for some time!
I like the background and I love you! Thank you for what you said last night at Prayer Meeting. It gave me strength!
Erica
Cute pictures. I agree with Alice we should all get together and go, we have never been there either and I know the girls would love it.
Too cute! Landon and Evan will get to go to school together! How fun!
I can't believe it is already back to school time. I Love being at home but the beginning of August is a little bitter sweet for me, and you know I still have to cruise all the school sale stuff, You know I have stocked up on a few things out of habit in case I need it something throughout the year. I do like your background too bay the way.
Sweet picture!
This is cute! Andy can't lay on the couch without the boys sitting on top of him, but I have never seen them on his head (they must just not have thought of it yet lol).
I love the background! I am definitely not ready to leave my baby either...maybe there won't be as many tears this time, though. :(
That is the cutest picture of Evan and Shaun:)
Post a Comment