CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

What Would We Do Without Our Moms?

It appears that I forgot to mention in my last entry that my wonderful mother came over and helped me dejunk my Evan's room and my living room the other day. She truly saved my life by helping me. I'm not sure why I failed to add that last time, but wanted to make sure and clarify that! Anyone that knows my mom knows she the greatest woman on the planet. I am very lucky! Love you Mom!

Camera is still dead. Pictures are coming soon! :-)

2 comments:

Wanda May said...

Yes she is a keeper. I love that woman with a passion, and seems like to me you are following in her footsteps pretty darn good. Love you both.
P.S. Need more info on list update. I want it on mine too, and I cannot find the right want

Alicia Jane said...

You are very right! We are so blessed to have parents that help us out and are just there for us!