CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Evan's Room

Okay, so I've been promising pictures of Evan's room for a couple of weeks and someone reminded me that I still haven't posted them...so here goes! Lori James painted a mural in Evan's room before he was born, so it's nothing new. But, my friend, Valerie, saw a picture of Evan in his bed and wondered what was on his walls, so that's where this post comes from!

The closet is the best part of the whole room!...

But I also really like the cow!...

... And the horse! :-)

I can't believe that school starts tomorrow, but whether I'm ready or not, it does! I feel so overwhelmed at this time of year. So much to do...so little time to do it! But, I'd be lying if I said I don't get a little excited too!


11 comments:

The Browning's said...

Thats a really cute room, I like the closet door, such a cute idea. Good luck tomorrow :)

Wanda May said...

omg, i so love it.

Anonymous said...

Have a great day tomorrow. Evan's room is the coolest!

:-)

Jessica M said...

Love Evan's room! Hope everything goes good tomorrow!

jparsley said...

I'm officially sad when I realize that we waited the whole summer and never got the boys together...we must do better! Have a great first day tomorrow!

Erica Simpson said...

I do LOVE his sweet room!
Anna Kate needs to come see it!
Erica

Shanna said...

Love the room! I love Lori's work! Chad built their house, and when I went to see it, every room was just breathtaking!!

Valerie said...

YaY! LOVE LOVE LOVE his room! It is so stinkin' cute. Can't wait to see it in person.
Hope you have a great first day of school.

Alicia Jane said...

LOVE the room! So adorable!!

Patty Ramsey said...

Wow...Evan's room is too cute! Hope you had a good first day back at SEE. Hope to see ya soon!

Staffanne said...

Evan's room is so adorable! Thanks for your help last night.. Whitney and I could have never made it without you.