CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

8 Years and Counting...

August 5, 2000

August 5, 2008


Well, today is our 8th anniversary! Hard to believe that 8 years ago we were so young (and skinny) and starting out this roller coaster life of our's. We've had lots of hills and valleys, but they've all made us stronger! I am very thankful for such a great husband and father to Evan. God has truly given me a wonderful life! We're off for a "romantic" dinner!



14 comments:

Staffanne said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys have a wonderful night. God is so good to us. Love you guys!

Erica Simpson said...

Ahhhh!
SO sweet! Happy Anniversary!
Erica

Shanna said...

We will be married 8 years the 26th, didn't remember we had gotten married to close together! Happy Anniversary!

Chasity said...

HAPPY ANNIVRESARY!!!! Keith and I have been married going on 11 years, and I wouldn't take back a minute of our lives together. Hope you have a great ann. dinner.

Wanda May said...

Happy Anniversary to you. Love the wedding photo. Eat enough for me. July the 21st, Boyce and I was married for 23 years. Wanna do donuts soon? Ummmm.

The Browning's said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys, Hope you have a terrific night. God has really blessed your family. Great wedding picture. I wasn't here 8 years ago, I was in Caldwell Co. with Clay, he was 2 months old, and if we weren't out at a ballgame, I was sitting at home just wondering what was going to come next, I had this perfect child in a world of so much chaos and anger. Then how things change, God did answer my prayers and here we are today. Have a great night.

Alicia Jane said...

Happy Anniversary!! (by the way I think you look just as great now as you did then!) Hope you guys had a great time tonight!

Jessica M said...

Happy Anniversary! Love you guys so much!

DeAnna said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a great dinner. Andy and I celebrated our 7th anniversary in June. Seems time is flying by so fast! And speaking of when Andy and I got married...I had never heard (or heard since then) "The Rose" sung as pretty as you all sung it that day. It's been 7 years and I can still hear you all singing that...beautiful! Again, Happy Anniversary!!!!

Valerie said...

Happy Anniversary you two! I can see why you got the award for the one that hasn't changed a bit since high school. You look the same as you did 8 years ago... beautiful (and still skinny-you silly thing).

Whitney said...

Happy Anniversary, I am out of commission on my computer, so I just saw the post this morning. We love you guys!

Love,
Jonathan, Whitney, & Cariann

Stephanie Burton said...

Hey Carol! Happy Anniversary to you both! Time flies when you are having fun.

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary...a day late! Hope your romantic dinner was great!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Anniversary! I love you guys!