CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Just Like Daddy...

These pictures were just too funny not to share! Shaun is always wearing this "headlight" as I like to call it. You know the type, straps around your head, so your hands are free. Today when we got home I found Evan sitting in Daddy's chair trying his best to get the light to stay put! It was so funny that I just had to snap a picture!



9 comments:

Shanna said...

Too cute! Emma is always trying to do things just like Chad, heaven helps us!!!

Jessica M said...

How funny is that???? Travis also has one of those -- can you imagine Ella trying to wear it? =)

Lesley said...

Not sure what my husband did before he had one of those! Be sure to pack it when you all go camping with us in a couple of weeks. The boys run around with those things every night.

Erica Simpson said...

That is such a hoot! Evan is a doll!
Erica

Julie said...

So funny! Kish would SO love one of those!

Valerie said...

Wow, I thought Matt was the only person that would want a headlamp... guess not. Sounds like lots of hubby men-folk have them.
LOVE the pic! Evan is so cute.

Whitney said...

Ok, I never knew Shaun wanted to be a cole miner!!! Ha-Ha! That is hilarious an even funnier picture would be Shaun wearing the light :). We love you guys, and your lights!

Whitney

Alicia Jane said...

So cute!! I love to see the boys wanting to do things like their Daddy! :)

Anonymous said...

So this is what I have to look forward to, huh? Like father, like son! :)