Tonight we had our 10 year class reunion! Yep, I'm that old! Where has the time gone? We had such a great time! This has been a long time coming, and a LOT of work! Let me just say that while being the class president is really cool when you're 18, it's not so cool when you're 28 and having to plan everything!:-) Oh well, good thing I love planning and organizing stuff! :-) We had the reunion at Mariah's and it was perfect. Everyone seemed to have a great time and the food was delicious! I'm just glad I don't have to plan another one for at least five more years! :-)
Two of my best friends in the world, Lera and Jill.
One of my best friends since 1st grade, Nora.
Another of my best friends since 1st grade, Brandy!
My best guy friend in the whole world, Steven!

11 comments:
Looks like fun! Missed you this morning!
Erica
Looks like you all had a great time!
You did a GREAT job with everything! Everyone had a wonderful time! I blog too so mark mine so we can better keep in touch!
Brooke
Glad you "kiddos" had fun, but you all sure make me feel old. Missed you today!!
I agree with brooke you did a great job planning everything. It was a great night.
Sounds like you guys had a wonderful night. It is hard to believe that we are getting old! I have so many good memories from my school years. However, life just keeps getting better...
We had a great time! Thanks for working so hard to plan the reunion. I also thought the food was delicious!
Okay....has it really been 10 years? I can't believe it! You all still look like kids to me.
ok Carol, I don't know about Hero, I just try to keep sane :) you know I went from Teaching full time, being a preschool/children's minister part time (if that is possible) and going to Grad school to staying at home with nothing else to keep my time other Than Harrison. Sure he keeps me hoping but I can only play trains and and blocks for so long a day. :) but thanks :)
hello!
i stumbled upon your blog and i realize that we have a mutual friends....chris and missy newkirk.
i love your blog - it is great! your little boy is precious!!!!!!!!
looks like your 10 year reunion went great!
Post a Comment