8 months ago
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Under a Shady Tree...
I know, two posts in two days. What can I say? I just keep happening upon sweet moments. I stopped at Mom's to get Evan this afternoon, and this is what I found.
Mom and Evan were lying under Mom and Dad's big shade tree reading books. It's one of my mom's favorite things to do. Last summer I stopped to get him and they were taking a nap under the tree. It reminds Mom of her childhood.
It was quite possibly the sweetest thing I'd ever seen. I'm SO GLAD Evan gets to spend so much time with his Grammy. They are each other's number one fan! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Carol, I do not have to tell you how blessed you are. Your Mom is such a role model, I love her sooo much.
That is the sweetest thing!! Oh my gosh how cute! I don't even know your Mom at all but I can tell she is a really great woman!
You are so lucky to have your Mom here. She is such a good Momma!
Erica
That is precious! Hallie is enjoying spending so much time with her Nanna since she has retired. We are so blessed to have wonderful mothers!
So sweet! Evan is really blessed to have such a great Grammy!! We really love your mom!
Great pictures! I am so thankful for my mom...what would we do without them?!!
Must be the librarian coming out in her. I loved being in her class when I was a kid! :)
Carol you are the professional blogger--you always have your camera at the perfect time! Those are the sweetest pictures:)
That is so sweet! We have great moms!
Post a Comment