Today was Evan's first day of his second and last year of preschool. He is once again in Mrs. Karen's class along with Mrs. Janice, Mrs. Truley, and Mrs. Elsie. Evan LOVED preschool last year once he got the hang of it, but cried every single day for 2 weeks when I would leave him. And, you know what that means, so did I! It was terrible. However, this year is different! He woke up at 5:45 this morning and couldn't get to school fast enough. His question of the day was, "Mommy, wonder which yetter (aka: letter) I'll sit on when I get to the wug? (aka: rug). He was so ready for school that he kept asking me when I was going to leave while I was getting him settled in his classroom. What a difference a year makes! :-) I am so thankful for Mrs. Karen and Mrs. Janice (and the others too). They have really taken Evan under their wings and he has soared because of it. They are doing great things in preschool and I'm so glad that Evan has the opportunity to attend!
Waiting on the wug! :-)
1st Day of Preschool, 2007


14 comments:
Glad it went so well. I can't believe how big he is these days! Seems like he should still be a baby!! We love him so much!
How cute is sweet Evan! I am so glad he likes preschool.
He looked so cute today. I watched him play on the playground today from my window. Can't believe he's getting so close to being a kindergartner!!
Awww, how sweet! I wuv the wug pics.... his voice is so precious. Can't wait to see you again friend.
I could listen to him talk all day, he is so stinking precious. So grown up!!!!
You just don't realize how much they have grown until you compare pictures! I love sweet Evan so much!
Erica
Can't believe he is getting so big. Seems like not that long ago you all were carrying him in church in the little baby carrier....how time flies. Glad he had a good day!
Love the pics. I can't believe how he has grown. Glad he had a great first day back at preschool. Funny how one year can make such a change. Love ya
It was nice to meet you today in preschool! I just had to tell you that Josi came home and said she found a cute boy in class today. And guess who it was? She had to describe him to me, but I knew who it was before she said it! You have a very handsome little one! All that means is trouble later on!
Wow, Evan is such a handsome little guy. I'm glad he likes preschool! That makes it MUCH easier on you this year!
Evan is so cute!! I am glad he loved it! It has made the transition to kindergarten so much easier knowing Eli loves it! Cute pictures!!
I'm so glad Evan is enjoying preschool...for his sake and his Mommy's sake! He is such a cutie!
Carol he is just so cute....and such a sweet little boy:) I know you are proud.
I am so glad he did so good! My kids started yesterday too, and I can tell a big difference in them since last school year! He is so sweet and so cute!
Post a Comment