
You have to click on this picture and make it full size to get the full effect!
Yay! My big sister got married today! She was SO BEAUTIFUL! We just got home and I am SO TIRED that I can barely move, but I hated not to post a few pics. My dad has a ton of pictures on his camera, so I promise to post some more tomorrow. Until then, I hope these will do!

6 comments:
Beautiful!
I am so glad for Jennifer!
You look beautiful Carol!
Missed you!
Erica
What a beautifil dress!!
Great family photo! You look great in your pink dress.... pink is my fav color!!
See you on Friday!
Love your dress!
Everyone looks so gorgeous!!!!
Hi Carol,
Tonya gave me your blog address, and I am so glad she did. Jennifer looked absolutely beautiful. And you have an adorable little boy.
Post a Comment