CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Feeding the Ducks

This afternoon, Shaun and I thought it would be fun to take Evan to Three Springs Park to have a picnic, play, and feed the ducks. On the way, we called Ryan and Natalie and they met us there so Olivia could partake in the fun as well! :-) I think you can tell from the pics that we all had a great time! It was a beautiful day and it was so much fun to get out and enjoy it!

Evan and Mommy enjoying our KFC!

Evan loves to slide!


Evan and Olivia


Calling the ducks!


Here come the ducks! :-)

More feeding the ducks!

The face when the food ran out! :-)

9 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like a fun afternoon!!

Valerie said...

Cute pictures. Okay, seriously... I LOVE KFC!!! Matt, on the other hand, doesn't dare eat it. So, if you're ever craving it--call me!
Glad you had a fun family day.

Wanda May said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful afternoon, but gosh it was so hot wasn't it. Evan is sooo handsome.

Anonymous said...

How fun! It's the little things that make it all worth while.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!~!! I bet Evan had a blast!~ Can't wait to do those kinds of things with Jax!

Shanna said...

Looks like so much fun!

Terri A. Stice said...

I love the picture when the food is gone! Priceless!

Chasity said...

Love your blog. Evan is such a handsome little man. I forget about that park maybe I can take the girls before long. I just posted some pictures of our Florida vacation be sure to check them out.

pmeredith73 said...

Love Love Love these park pictures, especially the one of Evan when he ran out of food. I recognize that look! Thanks for the comments about my blog. Don't know how I made it with all those girls! LOL. I'll be sure to put you on my blog buddies! :)