CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Sister is Getting Married...






Today we had my sister's bridal shower. It was such an honor getting to shower my sister with gifts and throwing her, what I must say, was the most awesome shower ever! :-) Some WONDERFUL girls from our church helped give the shower and it just turned out great! A special thanks to Kelli and Scott for letting us take over their house!


Jen is getting married on June 22 and I am thrilled to be her Matron of Honor. She was the BEST maid of honor a girl could have, so I have BIG shoes to fill (even though my big sis is half my size!)

Me, Jen, and Mom



Jen making a funny face! :-)


Andrea, Jen, Terri, Me, and Kelli before the shower started!

Here is a picture of the happy couple!

2 comments:

Erica Simpson said...

I am so happy for Jen! Tell her I love her!
Erica

Valerie said...

Wow Carol, you and your sister look SO MUCH alike! Of course, I've never met her in person.... but I think in these pics you sure resemble each other lots!
Congrats to your sis.