CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Another Man Having a Baby...

Okay, so I knew the title would catch your attention. I really should call Oprah because on Sunday, our MALE cat, Thomas, HAD KITTENS...5 to be exact! So, I guess the laugh is really on us because we just took Shaun's cousin's word that it was actually a male...never really thought to look to make sure. Oh well, now we know, Thomas (named after Evan's favorite train) is actually a Thomas-ita! :-) She had 5 kittens Sunday morning directly under our bedroom window! So, now in addition to our male (ha) cat, we have 5 new kittens! They are super sweet and as luck would have it, my camera battery was dead when Evan was holding them today. I know this story would be much better with pictures, so I'll try to post some tomorrow!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Erica, Jonathan, and myself are throughly enjoying your story!!! We are laughing hysterically! We would love to see Thomas the modern day medical miracle!!!

Whit

Anonymous said...

That is funny. We had a outside cat at our last house that we had taken to the vet and had fixed. then about 6 months later a lady moved into the house next door and thought that our cat went with her house and paid a vet over $100 to fix him again. Poor lady and poor cat :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely hilarious! I only wish I could have heard you tell this story in person! Ha ha!!!

Valerie said...

Carol, I'm cracking up right now!!! That is too funny.
I guess you were totally shocked. Love her new name, Thomasita! LOVE IT!
What are you going to do with all of those kitties???