Here's how this one works...1. The rules are posted at the beginning. 2. Each player answers the questions about themselves. 3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and ask them to read your blog.
What I was doing 10 years ago:
I was getting ready to graduate from high school, going to the prom, and living the drama that only comes with high school. I was dating Shaun and planning our life together. It's turned out much differently than I planned it in my dreams, but I wouldn't change it for one minute. God has brought us to where we are, and I'm thankful for the valleys as much as the mountains!
Five things on my to do list for today:
1. straighten the house
2. Wal-Mart
3. Tanning Bed (I know it's bad, but I love it.)
4. watch Saturday Night Live
5. surf the web
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Pay off all my debt, donate to charity, save for Evan's college, and of course, go shopping! :-)
Three of my bad habits:
1. Not cleaning my house like I should. I keep it "clean" but I hate spending my only day off each week scrubbing! I know it's terrible. It's my worst habit.
2. Wasting time. I'm always online or working crossword puzzles, which definitely has an impact on #1! :-)
3. Shopping. What can I say? I LOVE IT! I haven't been able to buy much lately, but I still love browsing!
Five places I have lived:
1. 4686 Brownsville Road
2. 444 Renfro Ray Road
3. 1608 Beaver Dam Chapel Road
4.
5.
**That's it. I've only lived at three addresses.
Five jobs I have had:
1. mommy
2. wife
3. teacher
4. CSR for Ky Farm Bureau
5. day care worker
Five People I Want to Know More About:
1. Valerie-my chick-fil-a friend
2. Whitney
3. Erica
4. Alison
5. Julie
Plus anyone else that wants to reply! :-)
8 months ago


2 comments:
Cute background!!!
I've posted my tag! I had already tagged you... funny huh?
This is a good blog man. I don't know where that came from but I do like looking at everyones photos. Ella is almost here and I hope she doesn't have THE Yellow Jondus. I know I spelled that correctly. You won't like my blog because it is all about fishing and traveling. See y'all soon. PaPa EDD
Post a Comment