CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Silly Evan at Bedtime!





How cute are these pjs? You can tell by the first picture that Evan was completely thrilled to put these jammies on. These were hand-me-downs from Cousin Gabe, and in Evan's eyes, it just doesn't get any better than that. I know it's too cold for him to be wearing these, but I'll make sure to bundle him up really well tonight! :-)

We've had a nice few days off! We had a great weekend of just being lazy, then yesterday we got hair cuts, and today we've cleaned out closets and done laundry! FUN, FUN! Lera and I are having a yard sale this weekend, so that has prompted a mass cleaning out of closets...long overdue. It amazes me how I can get so much junk into this very small house.

Oh well, I think that's all for now! We're going to relax for the rest of the week before going back to school next week. I am the cluster leader for our portfolios and I have to give a 6 hour training on Monday and Tuesday, so I'm gonna need all the relaxation I can get before that! :-)

SIDE NOTE: I have no idea why my camera has May 3rd on it! =)

4 comments:

Erica Simpson said...

Oh my heavens!!!
I love my sweet Evan. Tell him Anna Kate thinks his pajama's are fabulous! Have fun at the yard sale...that is ALOT fo work!

The Browning's said...

great jammies, we are a huge fan of great Pj's here, my mom thinks
Clay needs a pair or two for every day of the week. If I can get the hang of how this blogging works, I'll love it, until then I'm working hard at it. :)

Audrey

Wanda May said...

Hello
Lovve the face, could eat him up, u gals will have to teach me all about this blogging thing. Here I am in my early late 40's and another first. Who would have thought it at my age. love ya
Wanda

Valerie said...

Yay! I found your blog... finally. Can't wait to read more and get to know you better.