CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Funny Story

I have a funny Evan story to share. I need to preface this by first saying that there is a little boy in Evan's preschool class named "John." (I'll call him John to protect his identity). :-) Back to the story...we had a great church service on Sunday and on the way home, I was telling Evan how proud I was for how nice he acted during the abnormally-long church service. I went on to say, "Do you know who else is proud of you?" He replied, "Who mommy?" I said, "God. God loves little boys who know how to behave." He responded by saying, "God must not love John." Trying not to laugh, I say, "Oh Evan, God loves everybody. It just makes him proud when little boys act nice." He replies, 'But Mommy, you don't understand, John is never good."

Ahh, through the mouths of babes. I went in to his class Monday and told his teacher that I was sorry if Evan told "John" that God didn't love him!:-) Leave it to my kid!

That's really all for now. I made it through last week, and haven't even asked for a transfer out of 4th grade or tried to get out of being cluster leader again next year! That's saying something! :-) Testing starts next week, and if we can make it through that, we're on the downward slope! Have a great week!

Love to all! Carol

3 comments:

Erica Simpson said...

My sweet Evan is such a doll Carol! I love the way he thinks! :)
Erica

The Browning's said...

Now that sounds like something that Clay would have come up with... :) They are always thinking. Cute..

Valerie said...

FUNNY Boy! Can't wait to hear more Evan stories.