That's right. Today is Shaun's 30th birthday. For those of you who are our age, where in the world has the time gone? Doesn't it seem like just yesterday that we were in high school? Anyway, this morning, Evan and I gave Shaun his cards and gift...a Lego Batman game for his Xbox 360. In case you're confused, Shaun did turn thir-ty today, not thir-teen, but he still loves his video games, so we thought we'd get him one of the games he's been wanting. Tonight, we met David, Sandy, Mom, and Dad at Rafferty's for dinner. Shaun wanted to eat there and it was SO GOOD! We all had Prime Rib and it was delicious. David picked a cake up for me at Riley's today, and we had a great "party." Shaun was very clear in his instructions for NO BIG BIRTHDAY PARTY! And, since I am turning the big 3-0 in ten short months, I was happy to abide by his wishes! :-) Enjoy the pictures!
8 months ago







12 comments:
Happy Birthday Shaun!! Nathan still loves his video games too. I don't think they will ever grow out of that!
Happy late B-day!!
Happy 30th Birthday Shaun!
Happy late birthday Shaun! We'll have to have a late birthday dinner this weekend--we can always find reasons to eat out!
Happy Birthday Shaun!
Happy Birthday Shaun!
Happy Birthday Shaun! 30 isn't so bad! :)
Happy Birthday Shaun!
Happy Birthday Shaun! James loves his video games and even has me addicted to them. Has Shaun played Lego Indiana Jones?? My personal favorite!!
Happy Birthday Laddie!!!:-(>
Thanks Carol! I love the monogram too!
I ordered it off of www.alphabetgardendesigns.com
they have great stuff!
our "old men" have both recently turned the big 30! blake turned 30 in january too! my big one coming up is in may!!!!
hope things are going well!
good to hear from you!
Hey girl!
My email is brittanyrichey122@yahoo.com
I couldn't find yours on your profile.....can't wait to hear from you! :)
Let's talk soon,
Your long lost sister! ha!
Post a Comment