CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Tuesday, March 3rd, was my mom's birthday! We celebrated by eating at Mariah's with the Patton and Brantley families. I'm not sure why, but for some reason God thought I deserved to have the GREATEST mom on the planet. Mom is the kind of person that touches the lives of everyone around her. Maybe I'm partial, but she is such a great role model and I can only hope that I am half the mother she has always been to me! I love you, Mom!
The day was even more special because I was saved on Mom's birthday. This year marked 19 years! I get to share my special day with Emily and Alison (we were all saved on the same night). I'd upload the picture of our baptizing, but I'm afraid they would kill me! :-) Anyway, enjoy the pics.

9 comments:

Erica Simpson said...

She is one of the most wonderful Mama's ever. She helped me, Barret, and Jacob get saved...I love her so much!

Heather said...

You do have a wonderful mother. She has always treated me so good. I'm glad she enjoyed her special day (and so did you).

Lesley said...

Happy Birthday Brenda! You all are just full of birthdays lately, aren't you?

Patty Ramsey said...

Happy Birthday to both of you! I love you both very much!!!

Anonymous said...

It's about time you had a new post! Happy Birthday, Brenda! I didn't know it was your spiritual birthday too. That just makes it an extra-special day for you and your mama! I'm sure 19 years ago was the best birthday she ever had.

Jessica M said...

Happy Birthday Mrs. Brenda! She is a very special lady to me too!

Emily V. said...

You sure do have a precious one, I don't know what I'd do without her in my life. I can't imagine how wonderful it would be to have her in my life everyday. She's definately a rock that I turn to quite often. I'm so glad to share such a special day with you. My Baptising picture I'm sure is definately the worst. Hee!

Sarah said...

Awww! That was so sweet! I have such fond memories of your mother from elementary school! She was always smiling then and she still wears that smile today! That is so neat that you were saved on her birthday...I was saved on my Dad's (08/12/1988)! So glad you shared this!

Terri A. Stice said...

I agree your mom is the best! You are one lucky daughter that's for sure. Your baptizing picture happens to be one of my all time favorites!