CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 9, 2009

My Baby is 5!!!!!

Evan turned 5 years old today! I'm not sure where the time has gone! I have a funny story. He woke up this morning and after I sang Happy Birthday to him he said, " I can't bewieve I'm gonna be 5." I replied, "You're not gonna be 5, you ARE 5." He said, "Well, in that case, I guess I'll go to Mrs. Weswey's (Lesley's) class today." We have been telling him for so long that he would go to Kindergarten when he was 5. I guess he took us literally! :-)
We had Evan's family party yesterday at Mom and Dad's. He wanted me to fix "basagna" -- his favorite. He had a wonderful time and we enjoyed being with everyone. Enjoy the pictures!

Evan with his Thomas cake. (This is our 3rd year in a row to have a Thomas cake.)

The family enjoying lunch!

More eating!


Evan blowing out the candles.

Evan this morning at preschool!

16 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday, Evan!

Anonymous said...

Aww! Happy 5th Birthday, Evan! I can't believe how big he is getting! He has some of the funniest comments!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Evan! Can't wait to celebrate with you on Thursday! Hope you had a GREAT day and got LOTS and LOTS of presents!

Heather said...

Happy 5th Birthday Evan!! Our boys are growing so fast. He's such a sweet little boy.

Erica Simpson said...

Happy 5th Birthday Evan! I love him so much!

Jessica M said...

Happy Birthday Evan! I cannot believe he is five either! He is such a doll!!!!

Jeremy, Shauna, & Kennedy said...

Happy 5th Birthday Evan!! I can't believe he is so big. Where does the time go? He is so cute! He always says the funniest things.

Sarah said...

He is so darn cute! I could really enjoy loving on him...if he lets me! I sure hope he had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

DeAnna said...

Our little boys are growing up way too fast! Happy Birthday Evan!!!!

Shanna said...

5 years old, what a landmark!! Happy Birthday!!

Staffanne said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Evan! I can't believe our babies will be 5 this year. It seems like just yesterday they were sitting in my living room in a Pumkin and Goat suit ready to venture out on their first Halloween.

Lesley said...

Mrs. Weswey can't wait for him to come to kindergarten! Happy Birthday Evan Shaun!

jparsley said...

Can't stand it...makes me cry to think our boys are boys and not babies any more...love you Evan...happy birthday!

Emily V. said...

I am so sad that he's getting this big. I love him more than he'll ever know. Love you guys, give him our love.

Valerie said...

Happy Birthday Evan! Hope you had a great day. LOVE that Thomas cake....yummy!

Brittany said...

OH 5!!!!! WOW! What a big boy! He is such a cutie! Happy Birthday Evan!!!!!!!!