CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Preschool Graduation

On Thursday, my baby officially graduated from preschool! I cried like a crazy person, but I'm hormonal, so I used that as my excuse. I can't believe that he has already gone through 2 years of preschool! As I sat there watching him recite the Pledge of Allegiance and singing those sweet songs, I couldn't help but go back to the first days of preschool when he cried every single day that I would drop him off! Now, his teachers tell me he's the most improved in his class! I am SO PROUD OF HIM!!!! He has come such a long way, and I can't wait to see what's in store for us in Kindergarten! Enjoy the pictures!

Evan and his best buddy, Jarrett.


Evan and his other best buddy, Noah!

Evan and our angel on Earth, Mrs. Janice! We COULDN'T have made it through preschool with out her! She was the one that held him in her lap every single morning when he would cry! I can't say enough wonderful things about her!

Evan's teacher, Mrs. Karen! She is also WONDERFUL! She has taught Evan so much over the past two years, and we're really going to miss her!

Evan and Mommy in my classroom before the graduation!

Evan with Grammy and Papaw!

Evan with Mamaw and Papaw!

Evan and Granna!

This is Jessica and me after a very emotional ceremony! :-)
**In case you're wondering, Shaun couldn't get off of work to come. I video taped the whole thing though, so he didn't miss a thing! **


5 comments:

Briana said...

Just wait until next year, you will bawl again when he graduates from Kindergarten. :) What a sweet boy, your little baby has grown into. :)

Erica Simpson said...

Happy Graduation Evan!

We are so proud of you and we love you all so much!

Heather said...

I know what you mean. We attended Trace's graduation Thursday too. They are growing way too fast! Evan looks very handsome!

Shanna said...

Congrats Evan!! Not sure I am ready to enter this new phase in Emma's life, but ready of not...

Anonymous said...

ok....so might I ask WHERE HAS TIME GONE? I dread the pre-school and even kinder days! I will be calling you I"m sure! Evan is SO BIG! Love you guys!!!