I'm sorry it's been so long since I've updated my blog. To say that I am exhausted now that I'm back working full-time is the understatement of the century. Braxton Hicks contractions are in full swing now, and honestly, most days, I have no idea how I can possibly hold out for 5 more weeks. Don't get me wrong...I am not complaining. There has never been a pregnancy that was any more wanted or prayed for than this one. I just don't know how much longer I can handle the aching back, the pressure in my stomach, the insomnia, etc. It's been so long since I had a baby, that I think I had truly forgotten how grueling the end can be. The good news is that I think we're finally ready for Elliott's arrival!
As you know, we've spent the last several weeks getting Evan's new room fixed up so we could turn what was our nursery back into a nursery for Elliott. I am happy to report that today, we are finished! YAY! We've had the big stuff done for a couple of weeks, but my friend-of-a-friend, (who also happens to now be my friend too) Elizabeth, came today to paint the mural in Evan's room. I must say that it far surpassed my expectations. Evan's face was worth it all when he saw it for the first time, and he constantly tells me that he loves his new room! Thanks Elizabeth!
Since I included some pictures of Evan's new room, I thought it would only be fair to show you the nursery too. It's almost exactly like it was when Evan was born, but we've made a few changes.
Enjoy the pictures!





The diaper wreath that Jessica made for Elliott's door!





11 comments:
I love it Carol! It is wonderful and I am so exciteded to meet our new sweet baby!
It's so cute! I loved getting to see it in person this afternoon. I think the boys loved playing trains with Evan for a bit too:)
Everything looks great! Glad you are so close to holding your little miracle!
Very cute!! Love the rooms!
The rooms look fabulous! I can't believe you only have 5 weeks left!!! WOW!
Both room are adorable! I love them!
I love it...if you still want a "girl"...I am that girl....lol
Carol, I love Evan's room. Everything in Elliot's room is precious too. So happy for you, not much longer, hang in there.
Love Evan's new room! Can't wait to see it in person. I thought we would see a picture of the new van! :)
The rooms are amazing!! Countdown time has begun!!!
WOW!! The boys' rooms are amazing! I'm sure Elliot will love his room as much as Evan does! Hang in there, it's not much longer!
Post a Comment