Harper Grace Janney
3 lbs. 14 oz., 17 inches
I received a call last night that I was expecting to get about 6 weeks from now...my sister was in labor! 7 weeks early, our little Harper came barrelling into the world this morning at 8:16...before her Aunt Carol could get to the hospital. That's ok though. She's already showing us what a fighter she is. She is breathing on her own and is quite possibly the tiniest little thing I've ever seen. She's going to be in the NICU for a few weeks, but the doctors and nurses are expecting her to be a perfectly healthy baby girl in the very near future. She's still too small and fragile to be held, but I can tell you that she has stolen my heart already! Welcome to the world Harper Grace!
I'll leave you with a final picture of the baby girl that I'll be spoiling for many years to come!
Oh yeah, Jen is also doing great! She was a champ today!




12 comments:
She's beautiful! What a little doll! And she was the talk of our kindergarten classroom this morning. We've asked Evan to bring some pictures to share with the class when he can.
So so glad that you both you and your sister finally have the babies that both longed for so badly!
Bless her sweet little heart! What a doll! I am so thankful everything is as well as it is!
So glad everything is well. She's a doll!
Tiny babies make for strong women....can't wait to meet her...so yes when they come up, I have to come over....
So glad they are both doing good.
adorable :)
Absolutely precious!!
She is so cute....I see LOTS of spoiling in her future!
How sweet! Glad your sister and the baby are both okay. I know you will have a lot of fun spoiling her. My niece thinks that everytime she sees me there should be a present with her name on it (and most of the time there is).
Dear friend, she is precious!! I just know that all will continue to be well for this adorable baby girl. Melts my heart! So thankful that Jen is doing/looking great and good reports keeping coming in for baby Harper. Nieces are the best...though my "nephew" Elliott is pretty special too!
Carol....she is precious! Melts my heart, and I LOVE her name. Harper was one of my favs when I was pregnant with Hannah, but Kyle wouldn't agree with me. Glad to hear all is well!
She's so precious! I am so glad baby Harper and your sister are OK. I love the name Harper! I know you're a Rockin' Aunt! :)
Post a Comment