CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 1, 2010

A Few of my Favorites...

We recently got Elliott's 3 month (okay, more like 4 month) pictures back from Jessica.  I thought I'd share a few of my favorites for those of you who haven't already seen them. Enjoy!

Brothers and Best Friends!

I could eat him with a spoon! Absolutely one of my all-time favorites!

Sweet baby!

This is a favorite because this face is SO Elliott! Love it!

Ahh...baby feet!  The one thing that looks just like Evan when he was a baby!

14 comments:

Brittany said...

I absolutely love this pictures!!!! HE IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!

Heather said...

Sweet!

Stephanie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!

Emily C said...

SOOOOO Precious! I love the pics! You've got two precious boys!!!

Susie said...

Those are precious! Your boys are adorable!

Lesley said...

Wonderful pictures of two my very favorite boys in the whole wide world!

Erica Simpson said...

Love them!

Alicia Jane said...

Carol they are so great and I agree that one in the blue knit beanie is just as cute as it could be!!

Emily V. said...

The pictures are so sweet. Love the brown outfit. For some reason I can think of two special boys that have had that outfit. Yours and Mine. Love you. Happy Birthday Wednesday!

Jessica M said...

Those are so good! He is so handsome!

DeAnna said...

Such precious pictures! Love the one of him in the blue outfit!!

Anonymous said...

Such sweet pictures! Elliott is so precious and Evan is so sweet with him!

Staffanne said...

Carol...I could eat him with a spoon in the one with the sweater outfit and beanie! Precious boys!

Brittany said...

ok, I know this is weird, but luke and elliott look a like at this stage. well, sort of. i don't know what it is - but they remind me of each other.

ok, i've got to go to bed! miss you, school will be over soon!