CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 29, 2010

I've Waited So Long...

to hold this precious baby!

On Saturday morning, Mom, Elliott, and I FINALLY made our way to Nashville to see Harper.  For the first time in 3 weeks no one in my house was sick, so I made a beeline to Brentwood to spend the day with the tiniest, precious baby girl I've ever met!  I LOVED getting to snuggle with her, but also had a wonderful time with my big sis and Doug.  It seems that I appreciate my family more the older I get!

3 Duvall girls


How precious is she?


Swinging in her new swing


Grammy and her newest "grand"


Elliott and Aunt Jen


Uncle Doug had a great time playing with Elliott. 
I think he's looking forward to the day that he can actually play with Harper!


Elliott was very excited to meet his new cousin!  She even let him borrow her Boppy while he played in the floor! I think they'll grow up to be best buddies...only 5 months apart!  Elliott was such a good boy while we were there!  He's a big boy, but looked like a really big boy beside Baby Harper!

And, just because I think this picture is so sweet, I'll leave you with a photo of Elliott before we went to the funeral home last week. He's sitting up now, and is loving every minute of it!


Hope everyone has a great week!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby Harper is so adorable! Does this make you want to have a girl now? Elliott looks so sweet in his little oufit. I'm glad he got to wear it again! It makes me sad to see how big he is compared to her...but happy he is healthy!

Emily V. said...

She is such a cutie. I'm cracking up at the breastpump in the background of your SISTERS picture. Although I'm sure you both feel like your Medela pumps are one of your sisters. Hee! Elliot is getting so big so fast.

Erica Simpson said...

What a sweetie! Harper is adorable and I was so glad to see Elliott last night! Love you all!

Stephanie said...

Harper looks so sweet:) I absolutely LOVE the outfit Elliott wore to church yesterday...I can't believe he's sitting up already!

Lesley said...

Baby Harper is a dollbaby!
Elliot looked so sweet in his outfit yesterday : ) I'm glad you shared his picture of him sitting up - he's so big!

Lesley said...

Do you notice that I'm always forgetting two t's at the end of Elliott?!! Remember the night while you were still pregnantand you called and asked two t's or one? I'm pretty sure that I voted for one and I've never gotten over it. :)

DeAnna said...

She is absolutely precious!! I know you must have been so happy to finally get go see her.

Heather said...

She looks precious! BTW, I think Elliott looks like your dad. I don't usually say that babies look like certain people, BUT...in the picture where he is sitting up...he looks like Jimmy!

Jeremy, Shauna, & Kennedy said...

Harper is so sweet! I'm glad you finally got to spend time with her and your sister. There is nothing better than family!

Can't believe Elliott is already sitting up on his own!!

Brittany said...

Sooooo sweet!! I just think she is so precious! :)

LOVE LOVE Elliott's outfit!! Very adorable!

Anonymous said...

Ok...now that I've read Emily's comment and re-looked at the pictures...I too thought I saw a pump! You know...that thing is almost like an apendage....goes everywhere you go!! Now you know how once you get in a routine...it is seriously second nature! :-)
Your babies are precious, and little Harper is so cute!