Today, Evan played in (and won) his first t-ball game! I can't begin to tell you how much fun we had watching all those little guys have such a good time playing together. We are very lucky because Evan got on a team with LOTS of his good buddies! After one game, I can already tell it's going to be a FUN season! It's hard to tell exactly who had the best time today! Don't get me wrong...Evan has a LONG way to go, but he did get 3 hits today and is already looking forward to our next game! Enjoy the pictures (courtesy of Papaw!) =)
Our Little Slugger
Patiently waiting for the game to start
Making sure Mommy is watching
Batter Up
Almost Home
Cardinal Huddle
Elliott also had a good time.
P.S. I realize I am VERY behind in posting. I am aware that I have still not blogged about Easter or Elliott turning 7 months. I promise I'll get to it ASAP! No one told me that having two kids meant I would have no time to blog! :-) Oh well...it's a price I'm willing to pay!









6 comments:
He is so sweet playing ball! Way to go Evan!
Cute ballplayer!
What a cute ball player he makes!! I bet they ARE fun to watch : )
Love all the photos! Both Evan and Elliott are too cute! Don't you just love watching them play ball?!
Looks like he is having a gREAT time! ;) I can't wait to start sports one day...I grew up w/ 2 brothers so I am used to living at ball parks!! It's such a fun time!! WE'll have to come watch him play this summer!
He's growing up!
Miss you!
Love all the pictures! Can't wait to hear all about the ballgames and the fun the boys and Emma Grace will have this season. So cute!!!
Post a Comment