5 of my Favorite Things...
My Iphone
I absolutely LOVE my Iphone, and can't really remember what I did before I got it! It is my "one stop shop" for all my "techno" needs. I can check my home and work email, facebook, blog, and most importantly, keep all my important dates and things to remember in my calendar! I also love all the apps I've downloaded, and, as an added bonus, it occupies Evan when he gets bored in the car! :-)
Johnson's Bedtime Bath
There is nothing I love more than the smell of my sweet baby after being bathed and lathered in this stuff! My only regret is that Evan is too big to use it now! :-)
Velveeta Shells and Cheese (On the Go)
I know this is somewhat random, but I just discovered this last week it's my new favorite lunch item! I am so busy at work that I rarely find time to sit down to lunch. With this, I still have something hot to eat, and best of all, it's really good! Unlike the "Easy Mac" with its powdered cheese and water mixture, this comes with a small pouch of cheese sauce, just like in the regular box that our family loves so much! If you haven't done so, you really should try it!
Table Toppers
Elliott is at that stage where EVERYTHING goes straight to his mouth...including the edge of the table at restaurants. I found these handy table toppers at Target last week and I really like them. They are plastic, and have an adhesive edge on all four sides. You simply remove the backing and stick the placemat on to the top of the table and then around the edge. This way, if he happens to decide to chew on the table I at least know that it's clean. And, it makes a great place to put his snacks, etc.

Sharpie Pens
Last, but not least, I love the new Sharpie pens! A coworker bought me a pack a few weeks ago and I am hooked! I admit that I am somewhat picky when it comes to pens, and these pass all of my requirements!
I hope you've enjoyed my first Fab 5 post! I can't wait to do it again next week!






7 comments:
I love the table toppers too! I wish I could have invented them!! Hello, such an easy and simple solution to germs at a restaurant!
As long as you remember to peel all the strips off, not just the ones on the top and bottom...speaking on Carol's behalf and from experience.
I LOVE the Sharpie pens. They're great! I have them in all colors.
I love the bedtime bath too! And I will have to remember about those table toppers...that is if we get brave enough to go out and eat with 3 kids, LOL!!
I love your list! I knew there was a reason we were friends....it's the pen thing! I love pens, too! Marty always says it was a nurse thing....when he was a rep I was the happiest girl on the days the UPS man delivered a huge box of pens and note pads for him to give away!ha!
Love the velvetta mac and cheese. I got some after our lunch discussion the other day and I have to say I am in love!
I love everything on your list! I am with you friend...I don't know how I ever functioned without my Iphone! Love my apps, and my calendar keeps me on schedule.
Post a Comment